As Collections Assistant you'll be responsible of the release of billing in accurate and timely manner and effective management of receivables of all accounts through aggressive collecting initiatives in compliance with company payment policies and guidelines.
Are you the one we're looking for?
- You love innovation—You're ready to bring new ideas to improve the traditional ways of working.
- You're creative—You're overflowing with ideas and bold enough to fight for it.
- You're born to make things happen—You're ready to put in the hard work to achieve a common goal.
- You're great at problem-solving—You're quick to understand a problem and responsive in executing solutions immediate and long-term needs.
What you will do for us?
- Facilitate collection activities to ensure timely and accurate receipt of premiums
- Ensure that received payments are accurately posted and recognized in our system
- Ensures release of billing in accurate and timely manner
- Reconcile and ensure that collections/payments records are correct
- Assist customers (internal and external) on matters related to collections
Whom you’ll talk to half the time: Collection and Disbursement Manager