As Collections Supervisor, you’ll be leading collection initiatives with a modern and forward-thinking approach. You’ll ensure that all billing and collection activities are executed by the team in an accurate, complete, and timely manner. When it comes to day-to-day collection activities, you’re the subject matter expert and first level escalation point. And you’re the person to call for the needed supervisory review for critical cases.
Are you the one we're looking for?
- You love innovation—You love bringing new ideas to improve traditional ways of working.
- You're a real Trooper—You're authentic, bold and charismatic!
- You're born to lead—You can rally the team's support towards finding solutions to the dynamic demands of a fast growing organization.
- You're great at problem-solving—You're quick to understand the problem and you're responsive in executing solutions to address immediate and long-term needs.
What you will do for us?
- Ensure that the team has correctly and completely executed collection activities for auto debit arrangements and credit card auto charge arrangement
- Ensure that all payments received are uploaded and reflected in the system on time
- Ensure that the team releases accurate billing and overdue notifications as per SLA
- Ensure that Official Receipts are dispatched to the customers as per SLA
Whom you’ll talk to half the time: Collections Manager