As Insights Manager, you'll make sure that all research projects at Troo can deliver meaningful insights with your passion for data to provide strategic recommendations for product and brand development.
Are you the one we're looking for?
- You must love data interpretation—You create meaningful stories from data that can have an impact to business.
- You must be a real Trooper—You're authentic, bold and charismatic!
- You're born to find solutions—You identify actionable opportunities and solutions to address business objectives.
- You're great at problem-solving—You're highly analytical and can easily spot significant relationships from trends and patterns found in data.
What you will do for us?
Manage active research projects from design to reporting
Prepare research briefs and ensure that it covers the defined learning agenda
Develop and lead insights presentations that are compelling, clear and actionable and closely collaborate with relevant teams to activate learnings
- Lead the development of thoughtful strategic recommendations for each research project to fulfill the identified learning agenda
- Manage creation of analysis templates/dashboards to solve business issues in collaboration with Analytics or external vendors
Whom you’ll talk to half the time: Head of Insights