Internal Audit Senior Manager
Take the lead in adding value and improving the Internal Audit's function. And be ready to shake things up with innovative thinking and disciplined approaches when performing the full audit cycle.
- You love transformation—You are open to change where change is needed. And take it with high degree of integrity and resiliency.
- You're a critical thinker—You have high attention to details and have good analytical skills.
- You're born to make a mark—You know how to collaborate and influence colleagues and stakeholders with different areas of technical expertise.
- You're great at conveying results—You can effectively communicate results both written and verbal in a clear and concise manner.
- Take the lead in performing the full audit cycle from applying audit techniques to presenting the audit findings and areas for improvement
- Develop and present audit reports with practical, effective and actionable recommendations
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in developing annual plans and internal audit scope
- Remain responsive to and partner with the management on tasks
- Engage in continuous knowledge development of sector's rules and regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Whom you’ll talk to half the time: Head of Internal Audit
Did we just describe you? Go ahead and download the full job description to know more. Then come on over and see what we have in store for you.