Hop on an internship journey with Troo Technology! Learn how the various parts of an IT department work and apply it on-the-job. This can include joining a project team that runs on agile project management methodology or work with end-users to provide support.
Are you the one we're looking for?
- Must love technology — You're tech-savvy with this skill set: development (Java), business process analysis, desktop support, network & server administration, IT security and technical document writing.
- You're a problem solver — Quitting is not in your vocabulary! You're always ready to research for new solutions or processes that can help the business.
- You're born to find solutions—You're resourceful and you're unstoppable!
- You're great at learning new things—You're interested in getting to know how SAP, Git, Maven, IT Service Management, DevOps, Swift, APIs, and Cloud Computing work.
What you will do for us?
- Provide first-level support to users for incident & request management
- Update the required monitoring tool (ticketing, development, QA, etc.) for the work performed
- Assist with data requirements gathering, research, and documentation
- Develop basic pages, workflow, list, etc. using Microsoft Sharepoint, Teams, Flow, and Forms
- Help in executing system/application monitoring, and compliance & compliance checks
Whom you’ll talk to half the time: Head of Troo Technology