Sr Manager - Financial Planning&Project Management
As Senior Manager for Financial Planning and Project Management, you'll be responsible for managing projects within Finance (including but not limited to IFRS 17 and 9 implementation), participating in financial planning and budgeting, development of management reports, and preparation of statutory reporting requirements.
Are you the one we're looking for?
- You love taking on challenges—You're self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, independent, and a quick learner!
- You must embody the Troopers' ABCs—You're authentic, bold and charismatic.
- You're born to lead—You're confident to lead Troo's IFRS 17 and 9 implementation project.
- You're great at problem solving—You're equipped with analytical and numeracy skills sufficient for researching, interpreting, and building management reports.
What you will do for us?
- Be part of the IFRS 17 and 9 implementation team, either as a leader or as a member, and other Finance-related projects
- Participate in Troo's financial planning and budgeting activities and prepare input templates for submission to Regional Office
- Develop, update and maintain management reporting templates capturing relevant performance information across the organization
- Participate in the preparation statutory reporting requirements to SEC and IC
Whom you’ll talk to half the time: Head of Finance